Pages

Introduction

God has blessed us with more than we could ever need. He has not blessed us so we can have the latest iPad, game console or a new car. We have been blessed to be a blessing.

Keep up with our adoption journey and get a peek into the Hollingsworth household.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Talking More Politics

I have decided to support the Libertarian Party. Even though some of them are pro-choice, there are some who are  not. As I stated before, electing a Republican President who is pro-life will not reverse Roe vs. Wade anyhow. So I will put up a fight where the issues actually matter. Besides, just getting a Libertarian as president once, will make a huge difference in the future. After that, I think there is sitll a chance for abortion laws to be changed. We are just going to have to take baby steps.

I have also enrolled in Hillsdale Colleges Constitution 101 course. It is free! Look into it. I think I will create a blog where I will provide summaries and notes on the course, as well as an insight into my journey of balancing faith and government. I'll let you know when it's up and running if you want to follow along.

No comments:

Post a Comment