Pages

Introduction

God has blessed us with more than we could ever need. He has not blessed us so we can have the latest iPad, game console or a new car. We have been blessed to be a blessing.

Keep up with our adoption journey and get a peek into the Hollingsworth household.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

147 Million Products

Thursday I set up a table selling my handmade paper bead necklaces.

I was able to make these while the kids were visiting with grandparents. I have since let the Facebook world know about them and they are becoming very popular. I am happy to announce that I am now selling the necklaces made by women in Uganda. The women are able to support their families by making these beads. This allows them to live a life free from prostitution.

The same organization is the one who makes the "147 Million Orphans" t-shirts. All of these items must be prepaid before I order. You may pay via Paypal.

Photobucket









Necklace










Adult T









Child's T



No comments:

Post a Comment