Pages

Introduction

God has blessed us with more than we could ever need. He has not blessed us so we can have the latest iPad, game console or a new car. We have been blessed to be a blessing.

Keep up with our adoption journey and get a peek into the Hollingsworth household.

Friday, November 30, 2012

My Playlist

I am old school. I don't have a smart phone and my phone, obviously is not an Apple. It does have an mp3 player, though. However, when I started the Couch to 5K running program, I discovered that it wouldn't play iTunes mp3s. Apple has made it so that you must have an Apple brand mp3 player in order to use their iTunes.

But there is a way....

You can burn a CD using iTunes. Then open the CD in Windows Media player. Rip the CD, then use that particular mp3 file in your non-Apple brand mp3 player. I know, it's a lot of steps. That's why any more mp3 purchases will be done via Amazon.

Now, on to my playlist that I will use to get me through the 20-30 hours of traveling.

How Can I Keep From Singing
From the Inside OUt
How Great Is Our God
Hear Us From Heaven
Revelation Song
I Stand Amazed (How Marvelous)
Be Thou My Vision (one of my favorite hymns)
Before the Throne of God Above
I Have Always Loved You
Jesus Paid It All
Speak O Lord
You and Me (so far the only secular song)
I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day (my favorite Christmas song sung by David Phelps)
Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)
My Savior My God
The Wonderful Cross
While I'm Waiting (my theme song for this adoption)

I need more, so please leave a comment if you can think of one I should add.

No comments:

Post a Comment