Our preliminary hearing was yesterday. I waited patiently for Lesley to call and let us know how it went. The day came and went. I called her this morning and she basically said that no news is good news. Unless there is a problem, we usually don't hear from Ethiopia at this point.
So now we wait for the MOWA letter. It could be a few weeks. No one really knows.
And that's the hard part. Just sitting here, waiting for a call that may not come for weeks. Going about your day, hearing the phone ring wondering if it's Lesley.
But what's worse is knowing that this doesn't even compare to how it will feel once we have been to Ethiopia, met Joseph, been declared legally his parents, came home without him, then once again waiting on a call that may take months.