Pages

Introduction

God has blessed us with more than we could ever need. He has not blessed us so we can have the latest iPad, game console or a new car. We have been blessed to be a blessing.

Keep up with our adoption journey and get a peek into the Hollingsworth household.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow

We are having a yard sale two weeks from Saturday. We've told our church and Facebook friends that we will gladly take stuff off of their hands. We have received so many donations for this sale! For once I am rejoicing at the mess my house is in.

This is the corner where we were keeping most of the stuff.

Photobucket


One single donor gave us about 28 boxes of girl clothing. Now the donations have expanded to another corner.

Photobucket


That donor told me I could keep some of the clothes for Raine and our future daughter. Here's the first load waiting to come out of the dryer. The load in the floor is our every day laundry.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Aw....I love you guys!!! I have stuff too but I will hold onto it for you until that day or at least the day before.

    ReplyDelete