Pages

Introduction

God has blessed us with more than we could ever need. He has not blessed us so we can have the latest iPad, game console or a new car. We have been blessed to be a blessing.

Keep up with our adoption journey and get a peek into the Hollingsworth household.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Surfaced Emotions

It finally hit me. I've know it for a while, though... how much God has provided for us, the fact that we are "having" another baby, we are going to be blessed beyond measure. But I guess filling out paperwork, having medical exams, driving from place to place gathering yard sale donations, I haven't taken the time to sit, reflect and feel the emotions that apparently were hidden... until now.

I entered a post on Birmingham Bargain Moms about our yard sale. Someone posted, "I think what you are doing is wonderful and I wish you the best of luck with your yard sale!!!"

My body froze. I thought, "What y'all are doing? We haven't done anything."

We have been given so much. Only God can get the credit.

Then, I started crying.

And it felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment