Pages

Introduction

God has blessed us with more than we could ever need. He has not blessed us so we can have the latest iPad, game console or a new car. We have been blessed to be a blessing.

Keep up with our adoption journey and get a peek into the Hollingsworth household.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Wow!

We are just under the $10,000 for needed funds. I can't believe it! It's our hope and prayer that we will be able to give back to our church's adoption fund and inspire someone else to adopt. We are forever grateful!

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and I love knowing that a child will be adopted into your family. My husband and myself are also in the process of adopting a little girl, hopefully within the next few years. I was writing to see if you would like to do a Thirty One Fundrasier for your adoption funds? I sell Thirty One (www.mythirtyone.com/taraw) and I would love to offer you profits of a fundrasier for the month of September. If you are interested, let me know by emailing me at tlc1982@aol.com. Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Tara

    ReplyDelete