Pages

Introduction

God has blessed us with more than we could ever need. He has not blessed us so we can have the latest iPad, game console or a new car. We have been blessed to be a blessing.

Keep up with our adoption journey and get a peek into the Hollingsworth household.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Raine Says

You may be thinking to yourself, "Does she really think we care about all the silly things her 4 year-old says?" Well, I don't really. This is just the best place for me to document those things. One day, I hope to do something with them, like include them in a memory book or something. I feel safe keeping them here rather than in a journal that could get lost. I do have two different ones that I started with a few years ago. My plan is to transfer them to a safe place on the computer or web where they will be backed up. But in the meantime, we'll just stick with what Raine asked me today.

Who will be my kids' Nana and G-Daddy?

No comments:

Post a Comment