Pages

Introduction

God has blessed us with more than we could ever need. He has not blessed us so we can have the latest iPad, game console or a new car. We have been blessed to be a blessing.

Keep up with our adoption journey and get a peek into the Hollingsworth household.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Raine Says

Her Bedtime Prayer Tonight

Dear God,

Thank you for the world that spins around. Thank you for the sun that shines in the morning. And thank you for the moon that shines at night.

In Jesus' Name I Pray, Amen.

_______________________________________________________________

The other day she started talking about a pair of shoes she likes to call soccer shoes. Below is our dialog.

Raine: I like to call them my soccer shoes.
Me: Would you like to play soccer...on a team with other kids? Maybe we could find you a team.
Raine: No, I like to play by myself so I can keep the ball.
_______________________________________________________________
One more for ya:
While I was at the holiday market at UMC a few weeks ago, there were some ladies there making crochet hats. Raine walked up to them and asked if she could make one. one of the ladies told her that it takes a long time. Raine replied, "Well, we're going to be here all day."

No comments:

Post a Comment