Pages

Introduction

God has blessed us with more than we could ever need. He has not blessed us so we can have the latest iPad, game console or a new car. We have been blessed to be a blessing.

Keep up with our adoption journey and get a peek into the Hollingsworth household.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Literal Daughter

I don't see Raine as an artist or writer. She has a teeny tiny imagination. We gave her a doll for Christmas and she asked, "How do I play with it?" Don't assume she doesn't have any other dolls, she does. They rarely get any play, though. Only after watching "Toy Story 3" did Raine see all the fun a child can have with her toys.

A few days ago Raine informed her dad and me that kisses don't really make her boo-boos feel better. Come on girl, throw me a bone here!

AND

"Why don't days ever stop?" was her latest inquiry.

No comments:

Post a Comment