Pages

Introduction

God has blessed us with more than we could ever need. He has not blessed us so we can have the latest iPad, game console or a new car. We have been blessed to be a blessing.

Keep up with our adoption journey and get a peek into the Hollingsworth household.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Longer, but Thankful

I received a call about shooting a wedding in June...one of many I'm sure. I didn't know what to do. I thought there was a chance we would be traveling then. So, I contacted our coordinator to find out what our timeline looks like.

Once our dossier hits Ethiopia, it will be 6-7 months for a referral. Last we heard, it was 5. Then, we wait for our court date which is usually 2-3 months after we accept the referral. I thought it was 1. Normally I think this would sort of bum me out. But I am actually grateful that it is taking longer than we thought. I am thankful that I will be able to work during the peak wedding season, after all, we are going to need to buy a bigger car once the little one arrives.

1 comment: