Pages

Introduction

God has blessed us with more than we could ever need. He has not blessed us so we can have the latest iPad, game console or a new car. We have been blessed to be a blessing.

Keep up with our adoption journey and get a peek into the Hollingsworth household.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Secret Church

I've added a link to "Secret Church on my sidebar. Right now I'm listening to "Marriage, Family, Sex and the Gospel." Yeah, when I first heard this season's topic, I was not excited. I did sit in on our church's simulcast for an hour. Then, I didn't want to leave. But I had to be up early the next morning for a bazaar where I sold the paper bead necklaces.

Now I'm listening to the other 5-6 hours on the web. AND IT'S REALLY GOOD! YOU SHOULD TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN TO IT. I know you may not have 6-7 hours to give right now, but it is divided into one-hour segments. Listen to one at a time for a week. It's worth it!

Here's a quote by David Platt during this sermon:

"Ignorance regarding orphans is Biblically inexcusable."

No comments:

Post a Comment