Pages

Introduction

God has blessed us with more than we could ever need. He has not blessed us so we can have the latest iPad, game console or a new car. We have been blessed to be a blessing.

Keep up with our adoption journey and get a peek into the Hollingsworth household.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Tears of Joy

I wrote an email to our social worker asking if she had mailed our finalized home study. She replied that she has. I then wrote back thanking her for all she has done. Now I have tears. There are days this adoption is just something we are doing almost robotic-like, I guess. Then, every once in a while, when another step is complete I get emotional.

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling! Our dossier is traveling around the country getting authenticated- I get emotional as I think its getting closer and closer to our son <3

    ReplyDelete