Pages

Introduction

God has blessed us with more than we could ever need. He has not blessed us so we can have the latest iPad, game console or a new car. We have been blessed to be a blessing.

Keep up with our adoption journey and get a peek into the Hollingsworth household.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I Will Dance

I knew the day would come with Raine would connect "going to be with Jesus" to dying. This was our conversation tonight.

Raine: I don't want to die to be with Jesus.
Me: Maybe we won't have to.
Raine: I want angels to come get me.
Me: Well, Jesus can come get you, but the angels will blow the trumpets.
Raine: But I want the angels to get me.
Me: You know what? No matter how it happens, it's going to be great!
Raine: I will dance when Jesus comes. Will you dance with me?
Me: Yes I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment