Pages

Introduction

God has blessed us with more than we could ever need. He has not blessed us so we can have the latest iPad, game console or a new car. We have been blessed to be a blessing.

Keep up with our adoption journey and get a peek into the Hollingsworth household.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Thank You, Thank You, Sam I Am

My kids don't like meat. The only meat they will eat is breaded chicken fingers, hamburgers, and the spaghetti sauce (what little meat that is). My son, on occasion will eat bacon and sausage. I took the advice of my good friend Leslie and gave them Canadian bacon this morning.

It was a huge hit. All morning long my 4 year-old kept asking, "Can I have ham for lunch?"

I replied, "Don't you want to save it for breakfast tomorrow and eat spaghetti for lunch?"

"No."

There were 10 pieces in the pack, and now after lunch there are none.

My kids do like, Canadian [ham]. Thank you, thank you, Sam I Am.

Now if I can get my husband to eat ham, we'll be in good shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment